Now open and discounted!
New members now only $50
Existing members please check your email for a discount code
Please email us if you have not received your re-registration email or have queries
Benefits of membership include:
- 3 Education Evenings and 1 full day Study Event per year including complimentary catering
- Reduced rate for attendance at our Annual Study Day and Education Evenings
- 3 ADSNA Journals per year delivered or available to pick up from study events
- 3 E-Newsletters Delivered to your inbox
- Member Input into the content of Education Sessions offered
- Access to “Members Only” sections of the DSNA SA/ADSNA websites
- Able to join as a Committee Member (Many roles available)
- Reduced rate for National and International Study Events with ADSNA and IAAS
For all future DSNA SA Events each season will have it’s own registration link.
Please use that link to register for OH+S and Catering purposes
Membership payments can be made via Bank Deposit to:
BEYOND BANK: BSB 325 185 ACCOUNT NUMBER 03614730
ENSURING YOUR NAME IS IN THE DESCRIPTION BOX PLEASE.
REGISTERING FOR EVENTS
When signing in to any event; please ensure your email address is valid and can support attachments we send you.
UNABLE TO ATTEND AN EVENT
If you have registered for an event and are then unable to attend: please let us know ASAP. This will help with catering; OH+S and allowing other delegates to register.
PAYING BY CREDIT CARD
If you are paying by Credit Card and are not a Paypal Member; please change the Paypal Dropbox to Australia when registering, if you still have problems you can EFT to the DSNA SA bank account
PAYING BY CHEQUE OR EFT
Please download the Application Form below and send it in to us. Please see the attached membership form for further details and to send to the Treasurer when paying by EFT or Cheque
SCHOLARSHIP GRANT DSNA SA
Any ‘Financial Member’ who wishes to apply for a ‘Scholarship Grant’ to an ‘Interstate or Overseas’ Event; our ‘Grant Guidelines and Application Form’ are available below. Please read the Guidelines carefully as they explain in full detail what is required with an application. If you have any questions; please do not hesitate to contact a member of our committee.
For Trade; from the 1st July we will be increasing our membership fee to $450 per year.
- Attend our Annual Full day event/ Study Day (no requirements to attend Education Evenings) with Trade Display table and refreshments/meals included.
- Receive our biannual Australian Day Surgery Journals and thrice yearly E-Newsletters
- You will receive an application from our Trade Sponsor Liaison officer soon or contact our Secretary for more information
If you are paying by Credit Card and are not a Paypal Member; please change the Paypal Dropbox to Australia when registering; if you still have problems you can EFT to the DSNA SA bank account.Please ensure when you are registering; If your details have changed or are incorrect; please complete a form and send it in to our Treasurer DSNASA-Change-of-Details-Form
DON’T FORGET TO ADD: ‘Day Surgery Nurses Association of South Australia’ as the account you are paying into.
DSNA SA PAMPHLET
If you are contemplating joining; this may sway your decision!!!!