- Your Committee 2018
- Committee only area
- Committee Nomination Form Come Join an Amazing Committee. We need you!!
Sadly two of our long term committee members have hung up their boots. We say goodbye and thankyou to Amie Threadgold and Kylie Page.
- Amie, has been a committee member for 7 years; since joining the committee Amie has acted in the role of Secretary for at least 4 years as well as doing a dual role of Social Media and Webpage officer for the last 5 years. Amie was also 2nd rep on the National committee for 2 years, all this, on top of her most recent role Education officer for the last 18 months !! Amie went on road trips, airplanes, visited wineries and a host of other things on top of everything else and Amie brought with her a wealth of dedication, persistence, fun ideas and a can – do attitude. She has been a very reliable member of our team and we wish her every success and much laughter in the future.
- Kylie has been a committee member for 7 years; since joining Kylie has been a General Committee Member, being a part of subcommittees at various times as well as completing a range of duties in this role such as gathering quotes, liaising with caterers, liaising with venues. postage of our flyers, carting water , introducing speakers, help with general set up at all events and a host of other things. Kylie brought with her equal measures of dedication, enthusiasm and creativity and I will always remember her for her ability to twirl ribbons to perfection. Kylie has been a very reliable member of our team and we wish her much success and fulfilment in the future.
- We also say goodbye to one of our newest committee members Lou Reschke; Lou was on the committee for at least one year as a General Committee Members as well as Assistant Education Officer. Lou performed many duties including help with catering, printing, postage and helping set up events. Lou was a dedicated and quiet member of our team, we were really only just getting to know Lou and we wish her much success and happiness in the future.
It would be lovely to have some day surgery nurses join our happy, selfless committee to promote education and networking across this great southern land…….
COME AND JOIN THE DSNA SA TEAM
– Instantly attain CPD points by participating in meetings
– Make life long relationships with fun – loving like minded Day Surgery Nurses across all of Australia
– Learn new skills that can enhance your work practices or personal life experiences with a friendly mentor to help with every step you take
– Give a bit of yourself to the profession you love and share your passion with like minded nurses
– Debrief and network with nurses from different organisations to enhance your work situation and experiences
Other perks include
– Meeting members from around the country
– Building Local, National and International contacts
– Help to shape future educational events / tailor make them to suit Day Surgery Nursing staff today
– Achieve in skills you never thought possible.. dare to dream ……
COMMITTEE ROLES EXPLAINED
If you have an interest in taking on a Portfolio; please come along to a Committee Meeting and see what we do. We have added a document that will also help.
- President Role Updated 2018
- Secretary Role Updated 2018
- Treasurer Role Updated Aug 22018
- Trade Role 2018
- 1st and 2nd ADSNA Rep 2018
- Membership Role August 2018
- General Member Role 2018
- Journal or E Newsletter Role 2018
- Social Media and Purchase Role 2018
- Committee Member Explained